Skip directly to content

Starting to rap

Discussions

• BiggestTaylor412's picture
    Started by
    (12 Sep '12)

ok so haha like most of us wiz is my idol, and it would be awesome to be in taylor gang, but either way i just wanna start rapping and get out there and obviously make a lot of money. My best friend told me i'm good and my little brother didn't believe a rap i made was mine and i have showed people my lyrics and they says its clever. Can i send people recordings to your email and get feedback? (keep in my I'm recording into a voice memo on a iPhone and have to get the whole song or verse perfectly or i restart the whole thing. please just leave emails in comments and ill send u stuff. Also wiz tweeted the work hard play hard i did a whole song over that. any way how i get that to him without tweeting it cause until a lot of people say I'm actually good i don't want people i know like friends and stuff to hear my shit

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Sep 12, 2012 at 23:27PM

ok so haha like most of us wiz is my idol, and it would be awesome to be in taylor gang, but either way i just wanna start rapping and get out there and obviously make a lot of money. My best friend told me i'm good and my little brother didn't believe a rap i made was mine and i have showed people my lyrics and they says its clever. Can i send people recordings to your email and get feedback? (keep in my I'm recording into a voice memo on a iPhone and have to get the whole song or verse perfectly or i restart the whole thing. please just leave emails in comments and ill send u stuff. Also wiz tweeted the work hard play hard i did a whole song over that. any way how i get that to him without tweeting it cause until a lot of people say I'm actually good i don't want people i know like friends and stuff to hear my shit

Forum category: 
dstripp412's picture

you should let me hear hah. @dstripp24 is my twitter