Skip directly to content

New Dad

Discussions

• Sacramento Native's picture
    Started by
    (20 Jan '13)

What's up I'm brand new to the discussion forum. Basically, I joined because I want to wish Wiz and his wife the best with their baby. I hope that their baby comes out healthy and everything goes smoothly with Amber's pregnancy. I just had my first child 7 months ago and it's a beautiful thing. Nothing compares to it.

Secondly, I want to put this out there with hopes that I come across as genuine and knowledgeable: Don't get your baby vaccinated. Period. Side effects are many including autism and death. The mainstream medical field will mislead you into believing vaccinations are good for you but I KNOW FOR A FACT they aren't. I read and listen to information and it's hard to deny it when so many unrelated sources are saying similar things and callers on radio shows give stories about how they vaccinated their child and all sorts of problems arose including autism and death, as previously mentioned.

I'm not saying your child will experience the most severe symptoms from getting vaccinated but there is no reason to chance it. I could give facts about how the vaccinations supposedly prevent diseases and ailments that aren't even prevalent or about how the vaccinations don't work but you can find that out on many sites including mercola.com, coasttocoastam.com, and hundreds of others. I hope this post came across the right way. By the way, I REFUSED to get my daughter vaccinated and she is healthy as can be.
    Best of wishes to Wiz, his family, and everyone else who reads this!

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Jan 20, 2013 at 13:06PM

What's up I'm brand new to the discussion forum. Basically, I joined because I want to wish Wiz and his wife the best with their baby. I hope that their baby comes out healthy and everything goes smoothly with Amber's pregnancy. I just had my first child 7 months ago and it's a beautiful thing. Nothing compares to it.

Secondly, I want to put this out there with hopes that I come across as genuine and knowledgeable: Don't get your baby vaccinated. Period. Side effects are many including autism and death. The mainstream medical field will mislead you into believing vaccinations are good for you but I KNOW FOR A FACT they aren't. I read and listen to information and it's hard to deny it when so many unrelated sources are saying similar things and callers on radio shows give stories about how they vaccinated their child and all sorts of problems arose including autism and death, as previously mentioned.

I'm not saying your child will experience the most severe symptoms from getting vaccinated but there is no reason to chance it. I could give facts about how the vaccinations supposedly prevent diseases and ailments that aren't even prevalent or about how the vaccinations don't work but you can find that out on many sites including mercola.com, coasttocoastam.com, and hundreds of others. I hope this post came across the right way. By the way, I REFUSED to get my daughter vaccinated and she is healthy as can be.
Best of wishes to Wiz, his family, and everyone else who reads this!

Forum category: