Skip directly to content

Help me khalifa. i need help so bad somebody that can help please help.

Discussions

• loung_swift_cali's picture
    Started by
    (26 Aug '13)

my name is nick marsh from a small country town in oklahoma i have been a huge fan of wiz khalifa. ive had a shitty past. ive been in many different homes. dad was in prison and mom on crack. seperated from all of my family at age four. 57 foster homes. 3 grouphomes. and homeless at times. beaten abused. no comfort. my friends were my favorite singers. they helped me all the way. rap helped me all the way for sure. i love to freestyle. i write my own stuff. its legit. im 20 yrs old and married with a 5 month old kid. i just want to know the celebrity world. i am a very good actor. and thanks to khalifa i am an everyday smoker of O.G. KUSH. joints only. i can prove it in a studio. please sign me. i know all dreams cant be answered but. i pray that mine will. I wish i could hang with khalifa for a day. our little ones can hang out. and we can sit and record music all day. i dont care about his fame. i just care about his accomplishments. he is the best. when wives watch kids. we can roll a J and smoke out. thats my dream.
    ........one chance.......

nickolas marsh

please someone help me out. in this world you wont regret it i promise.

Filed Under: News
on Aug 26, 2013 at 04:23AM

my name is nick marsh from a small country town in oklahoma i have been a huge fan of wiz khalifa. ive had a shitty past. ive been in many different homes. dad was in prison and mom on crack. seperated from all of my family at age four. 57 foster homes. 3 grouphomes. and homeless at times. beaten abused. no comfort. my friends were my favorite singers. they helped me all the way. rap helped me all the way for sure. i love to freestyle. i write my own stuff. its legit. im 20 yrs old and married with a 5 month old kid. i just want to know the celebrity world. i am a very good actor. and thanks to khalifa i am an everyday smoker of O.G. KUSH. joints only. i can prove it in a studio. please sign me. i know all dreams cant be answered but. i pray that mine will. I wish i could hang with khalifa for a day. our little ones can hang out. and we can sit and record music all day. i dont care about his fame. i just care about his accomplishments. he is the best. when wives watch kids. we can roll a J and smoke out. thats my dream.
........one chance.......

nickolas marsh

please someone help me out. in this world you wont regret it i promise.

Forum category: