Skip directly to content

album called medical card in 2010..

Discussions

• lmj_54's picture
    Started by
    (07 Apr '11)

i came across a song this morning on youtube called "i do it" and i love.. love.. love it. so i tried to find it online... nothing. found the album name "medical card" supposedly came out in 2010. found the pic for the album cover.. the tracklist.. and whatever else. buttt.. the issue is that its only coming up on two websites. hiphopstan and sumthin else. i wanna buy this cd asap.. but its not on amazon.. ebay.. or at best buy.. or wiz khalifa wiki smh. i didnt check itunes yet bc im at work.. but i cant find the lyrics or anything to this song anywhere. just the one on youtube.. and its bangin..

any ideas?

Filed Under: Questions
on Apr 07, 2011 at 15:20PM

i came across a song this morning on youtube called "i do it" and i love.. love.. love it. so i tried to find it online... nothing. found the album name "medical card" supposedly came out in 2010. found the pic for the album cover.. the tracklist.. and whatever else. buttt.. the issue is that its only coming up on two websites. hiphopstan and sumthin else. i wanna buy this cd asap.. but its not on amazon.. ebay.. or at best buy.. or wiz khalifa wiki smh. i didnt check itunes yet bc im at work.. but i cant find the lyrics or anything to this song anywhere. just the one on youtube.. and its bangin..

any ideas?

Forum category: 
Tdoug317's picture

http://viperial.com/mixtapes/view/340.

Its a mixtape. and just hit the download button.