Skip directly to content

Wiz Khalifa Movie

Discussions

• OnMyLevel72's picture
    Started by
    (23 Jul '12)

Just watched the Wiz Khalifa movie "Mac And Devin Go To Highschool" Great movie! Definetly didn't expect Wiz to be a nerd to start out but nice ending! I'm a huge Taylor Gang fan, love all the music and living the life style. It's people like Wiz that are going to end up making weed legal in all states like it should be! He's out there smoking it out everywhere he goes and not thinking twice about it, RESPECT! Realest person I know for sure! and Wiz, if you do read this like you said in one of your interviews, hmu for sure! Isaac_chandler123@hotmail.com or on twitter, Isaacchandler1

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Jul 23, 2012 at 00:23AM

Just watched the Wiz Khalifa movie "Mac And Devin Go To Highschool" Great movie! Definetly didn't expect Wiz to be a nerd to start out but nice ending! I'm a huge Taylor Gang fan, love all the music and living the life style. It's people like Wiz that are going to end up making weed legal in all states like it should be! He's out there smoking it out everywhere he goes and not thinking twice about it, RESPECT! Realest person I know for sure! and Wiz, if you do read this like you said in one of your interviews, hmu for sure! Isaac_chandler123@hotmail.com or on twitter, Isaacchandler1

Forum category: