Skip directly to content

watsup wiz they call me smokey!

Discussions

• Smokey DC's picture
    Started by
    (17 Jul '12)

Wiz i found my true love and please dont think im cRAZY cuz even my family does.i have seen and heard your lyrics and i can relate to every word you say! please help me become something in life.im tired of everyones bs putting me down.i even have my own family putting me down becuz they dont believe me and sorry for spelling everything all ghetto.i just have to try and live my life for me and my families struggles.please if you give me a chance to explain to you,you will understand.im still dreaming wiz.please dont let it fade.save me!im not crazy i just have a gift.please contact me.i really desperately need your help!will you?
    (i have to try) please dont ignore me.PLEASE? i have so much talent and that runs in the family i love to live and i need you in the time of need!im very sensative to everything around me trust me im not bullshitting!!!give me a chance.ive waited all my life!im 19 and im turning 20 in a couple of days.i just wanna be young and bossing like you!your my inspiration because not only do i smoke weed but i know without in my mind im intelligent i got what it takes!Save me please.i myself also play guitar and love music.Music is my life please dont leave me to suffer anymore i cant bear it anymore.Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Smokey

Filed Under: Questions
on Jul 17, 2012 at 21:47PM

Wiz i found my true love and please dont think im cRAZY cuz even my family does.i have seen and heard your lyrics and i can relate to every word you say! please help me become something in life.im tired of everyones bs putting me down.i even have my own family putting me down becuz they dont believe me and sorry for spelling everything all ghetto.i just have to try and live my life for me and my families struggles.please if you give me a chance to explain to you,you will understand.im still dreaming wiz.please dont let it fade.save me!im not crazy i just have a gift.please contact me.i really desperately need your help!will you?
(i have to try) please dont ignore me.PLEASE? i have so much talent and that runs in the family i love to live and i need you in the time of need!im very sensative to everything around me trust me im not bullshitting!!!give me a chance.ive waited all my life!im 19 and im turning 20 in a couple of days.i just wanna be young and bossing like you!your my inspiration because not only do i smoke weed but i know without in my mind im intelligent i got what it takes!Save me please.i myself also play guitar and love music.Music is my life please dont leave me to suffer anymore i cant bear it anymore.Thank you!
Sincerely,
Smokey

Forum category: