Skip directly to content

Taylor Allderice

Discussions

• BILSKI92's picture
    Started by
    (02 Jun '12)

All I have to say about Wiz's Mix Tape Taylor Allderice.. Is Wow ! I really didn't think Wiz was gunna go back to that style after the Rollin Papers Album.. The mix tape was just genius and the beats were ballin this is the type of shit I like to hear and that's the reason why I had started listenin to Wiz after In Tha Cut had came out.. I wanna hear some more songs like he has put out on that mix tape.. It reminds Me of how music was back in the 90's only Wiz and Mac can rap on beats like that for some reason and sound good.. to me that's what makes both em' uniqe outta the crowd of artist's. Keep it up.

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Jun 02, 2012 at 18:53PM

All I have to say about Wiz's Mix Tape Taylor Allderice.. Is Wow ! I really didn't think Wiz was gunna go back to that style after the Rollin Papers Album.. The mix tape was just genius and the beats were ballin this is the type of shit I like to hear and that's the reason why I had started listenin to Wiz after In Tha Cut had came out.. I wanna hear some more songs like he has put out on that mix tape.. It reminds Me of how music was back in the 90's only Wiz and Mac can rap on beats like that for some reason and sound good.. to me that's what makes both em' uniqe outta the crowd of artist's. Keep it up.

Forum category: