Skip directly to content

Tampa 12/02/2012

Discussions

• ChrisPayne's picture
    Started by
    (30 Oct '12)

Yooo what up wiz?....you had to pick the one place in tampa where your gang cant be putting up airplanes the whole show....usf sundome is the worst spot for that shit kid....I went and saw Snoop Dogg and Slightly Stoopid a couple years back,I was watching cops pullin niggas out the crowd left and right and arresting them for smoking in the show....you got time I honestly think for the benefit and enjoyment of all the Taylor Gang,I think you should re-think of where you want to do that show....A couple great venues you could do it at, Jannus Live St. Pete. The Ritz Ybor(where your Wake and Bake Tour was) 1-800-ask gary amp in tampa....im just saying...I know me,I'll be putting them up the whole show just like everytime we get down...but you dont want your fans gettin roped just over smoking dope and watchin you tear that stage up. Atleast think about it please, I promise you that those other three places are legit and perfect atmospheres for what you are working with... TGOD Homie....
    Chris.

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Oct 30, 2012 at 16:41PM

Yooo what up wiz?....you had to pick the one place in tampa where your gang cant be putting up airplanes the whole show....usf sundome is the worst spot for that shit kid....I went and saw Snoop Dogg and Slightly Stoopid a couple years back,I was watching cops pullin niggas out the crowd left and right and arresting them for smoking in the show....you got time I honestly think for the benefit and enjoyment of all the Taylor Gang,I think you should re-think of where you want to do that show....A couple great venues you could do it at, Jannus Live St. Pete. The Ritz Ybor(where your Wake and Bake Tour was) 1-800-ask gary amp in tampa....im just saying...I know me,I'll be putting them up the whole show just like everytime we get down...but you dont want your fans gettin roped just over smoking dope and watchin you tear that stage up. Atleast think about it please, I promise you that those other three places are legit and perfect atmospheres for what you are working with... TGOD Homie....
Chris.

Forum category: