Skip directly to content

The song "California" from The Taylor Allderdice mixtape

Discussions

• MiltonDeerPoematic's picture
    (15 May '13)

OK in my opinion everyone has alot of favourite songs from each mixtape and album but today am making reference to "Taylor Allerdice" well preferably the son "California" which is no doubt a favourite for me but in your veiws whats your favourites on that mixtape and voice your concepts about that certain sond and what it says to you as a fan.........oh almost forgot the song "California" reminds me of friends that are there to the end with who will always have my back the persons i can chill with and just do me.

Filed Under: Fan talk
on May 15, 2013 at 23:40PM

OK in my opinion everyone has alot of favourite songs from each mixtape and album but today am making reference to "Taylor Allerdice" well preferably the son "California" which is no doubt a favourite for me but in your veiws whats your favourites on that mixtape and voice your concepts about that certain sond and what it says to you as a fan.........oh almost forgot the song "California" reminds me of friends that are there to the end with who will always have my back the persons i can chill with and just do me.

Forum category: