Skip directly to content

Rep my city..Wiz Check this out tell me what you think.

Discussions

• Cryn88's picture
    Started by
    (20 Apr '13)

No matter what you believe, come join me as i break this down miraculously, not whack but so deep these words i dare speak, are reserved for no one dirt cheap, like a Firestone tire i cold creep out the spire world full of liars and im lookin for the shire, hobbits all around me packed pipes full of fire now we get-tin higher, dire situation more devastation than you’ll ever know, Show the path and help us grow, heights we climb slow-ly, big mouth can blow me, I sew 3 sweaters talk with 3 betters leave you we never, Ind-ever in this brain asked to explain, what does life contain, knowledge spills, oil rigs gone insane, tracks fallin off the train, like a heavy rain i flood this thirsty thane, breaking pains, changing lanes, rearrange your past its last call time to ball rise up and rule it all, lions rain mules fall, so don’t be a jack-ass, grow fins, learn to swim float with him jump up high and touch the rim, breathing in super thin air this isn’t rare, item get ready to re-ignite them, craft and re-unite him, as I use light to slay the master faster and faster this matter unfolds destroying the weak and freeing the bold, just hold this up like atlas let it fall like at last. Is he done yet, don’t think so im not even havin fun yet, don’t run young one these ideas change perception like an epilleption oops i mean seizure chop em up, cleaver, clever is my end-ever, rollin blunts i never, quit shut your mouth and take a hit, pass it to the left and sit. defense just defended, Ritz like a saltine, salt me i vault thee, cults see the big picture, we’ll smoke this pig with yah, like a young pitcher, at the mound think again wont take me down, sprawling out i escape, burn-in blunts when i pray, clouding up this room for days sometimes a week, it takes time to reach your peak, but once were there you’ll split this world like an apple i mean pair, nuts in your face like were at the fair, or is it ball park no hair underwater thats a bald shark, hiding deep inside the dark, trying to deny my rights to the ark, Bark can’t you see the bite, just wake up and join the light, ignite the flame in your spirit, try to tame these wild lyrics, my people hear it, child of the new world dew drips you curl, into a ball, freedom falls, standing tall now we call, all man kind so step right up and don’t forget your spine......CryN

Filed Under: News
on Apr 20, 2013 at 21:12PM

No matter what you believe, come join me as i break this down miraculously, not whack but so deep these words i dare speak, are reserved for no one dirt cheap, like a Firestone tire i cold creep out the spire world full of liars and im lookin for the shire, hobbits all around me packed pipes full of fire now we get-tin higher, dire situation more devastation than you’ll ever know, Show the path and help us grow, heights we climb slow-ly, big mouth can blow me, I sew 3 sweaters talk with 3 betters leave you we never, Ind-ever in this brain asked to explain, what does life contain, knowledge spills, oil rigs gone insane, tracks fallin off the train, like a heavy rain i flood this thirsty thane, breaking pains, changing lanes, rearrange your past its last call time to ball rise up and rule it all, lions rain mules fall, so don’t be a jack-ass, grow fins, learn to swim float with him jump up high and touch the rim, breathing in super thin air this isn’t rare, item get ready to re-ignite them, craft and re-unite him, as I use light to slay the master faster and faster this matter unfolds destroying the weak and freeing the bold, just hold this up like atlas let it fall like at last. Is he done yet, don’t think so im not even havin fun yet, don’t run young one these ideas change perception like an epilleption oops i mean seizure chop em up, cleaver, clever is my end-ever, rollin blunts i never, quit shut your mouth and take a hit, pass it to the left and sit. defense just defended, Ritz like a saltine, salt me i vault thee, cults see the big picture, we’ll smoke this pig with yah, like a young pitcher, at the mound think again wont take me down, sprawling out i escape, burn-in blunts when i pray, clouding up this room for days sometimes a week, it takes time to reach your peak, but once were there you’ll split this world like an apple i mean pair, nuts in your face like were at the fair, or is it ball park no hair underwater thats a bald shark, hiding deep inside the dark, trying to deny my rights to the ark, Bark can’t you see the bite, just wake up and join the light, ignite the flame in your spirit, try to tame these wild lyrics, my people hear it, child of the new world dew drips you curl, into a ball, freedom falls, standing tall now we call, all man kind so step right up and don’t forget your spine......CryN

Forum category: