Skip directly to content

read this wiz khalifa

Discussions

• dc100's picture
    Started by
    (20 Apr '12)

Wiz I love you and your music and always will. But you are doing everything you used to hate. For example, Tayloy Gang was originally a group of people with the ideology of being free enjoying life and a movement and just a lifestyle. Now you have just turned it into a way to make a quick buck and are making your fans pay 30$ to be in "Taylor Gang". You are losing your originality bro, don't turn into one of those rappers who does it all for the money. I love your music and think you could start something special just be careful who you become and dont let the money change you.
    \

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Apr 20, 2012 at 00:04AM

Wiz I love you and your music and always will. But you are doing everything you used to hate. For example, Tayloy Gang was originally a group of people with the ideology of being free enjoying life and a movement and just a lifestyle. Now you have just turned it into a way to make a quick buck and are making your fans pay 30$ to be in "Taylor Gang". You are losing your originality bro, don't turn into one of those rappers who does it all for the money. I love your music and think you could start something special just be careful who you become and dont let the money change you.
\

Forum category: