Skip directly to content

Rare song 2009 - NEED HELP!!!

Discussions

• dkll2's picture
    Started by
    (18 May '11)

I've been searchin for this song for days now and can't find anything. All I remember is that it was on youtube about two years ago and had something like rare and 2009 in the title. Wiz sounded pretty young and from what I remembebr there wasn't a chorus. The only verses I remember are "a moment of silence for all the g's that passed" then there was a few seconds silence, and "this the life I live". Back when i was listening to the song I couldnt find it anywhere else either. No lyrics anywhere or the song, just on youtube. Need help figuring this out!!

Filed Under: Questions
on May 18, 2011 at 10:13AM

I've been searchin for this song for days now and can't find anything. All I remember is that it was on youtube about two years ago and had something like rare and 2009 in the title. Wiz sounded pretty young and from what I remembebr there wasn't a chorus. The only verses I remember are "a moment of silence for all the g's that passed" then there was a few seconds silence, and "this the life I live". Back when i was listening to the song I couldnt find it anywhere else either. No lyrics anywhere or the song, just on youtube. Need help figuring this out!!

Forum category: