Skip directly to content

PHILLYCHEESE STEAK FRIED FISH/SHRIMP...well needed

Discussions

• jbsidd's picture
    Started by
    (16 Sep '12)

wiz..im not even gonna hold back YOU are the coolest flyest deepest human being to hold down planet earth.. im a huge fan and i know this is a long shot but i think u should come down and hang with me and some locals from a small little down here called west monroe,LA. i bet you have no idea where the hell that even is! got some dank that MIGHT be close to the big dawgs, also my family has this restaurant we just opened up its called "SAMS SOUTHERN EATERY" YOU SHOULD def have some we have a philly steak which is bomb! like i said i dont even know if you will ever read this or if this site is even legit but if u do come across this, and wanna do a lil somethin different and party,tokeout, and have a time come holla at me man!!!!
    -one of your biggest fans,jebran

p.s. IF YOU LOVE THE food we can open a SAMS in pikks berg!

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Sep 16, 2012 at 21:35PM

wiz..im not even gonna hold back YOU are the coolest flyest deepest human being to hold down planet earth.. im a huge fan and i know this is a long shot but i think u should come down and hang with me and some locals from a small little down here called west monroe,LA. i bet you have no idea where the hell that even is! got some dank that MIGHT be close to the big dawgs, also my family has this restaurant we just opened up its called "SAMS SOUTHERN EATERY" YOU SHOULD def have some we have a philly steak which is bomb! like i said i dont even know if you will ever read this or if this site is even legit but if u do come across this, and wanna do a lil somethin different and party,tokeout, and have a time come holla at me man!!!!
-one of your biggest fans,jebran

p.s. IF YOU LOVE THE food we can open a SAMS in pikks berg!

Forum category: