Skip directly to content

One Shot.

Discussions

• JaySmoke's picture
    Started by
    (26 Jun '12)

Ive' been debating or not to do this for a long time.. and i said F*** it might as well. Its been my ultimate dream to be in the music industry, now believe me whether or not Wiz read's this or his manager, a home boy, a family sibling i can only imagine how many people been trying to ask Wiz Khalifa for a shot to be heard and im gonna be honest im just another tally mark to add to that column but.. how many times can you say you have made dreams come true? I'm asking for an opportunity.. One Shot.. One chance to JUST get my voice heard im not a "gang banger" i dont own a gun, i dont own big watches or bumping rides.. but what i do have is a voice and i feel it needs to be heard. i pray someone gets back to me.. thanks for your time whoever reads' this.

Filed Under: Questions
on Jun 26, 2012 at 17:44PM

Ive' been debating or not to do this for a long time.. and i said F*** it might as well. Its been my ultimate dream to be in the music industry, now believe me whether or not Wiz read's this or his manager, a home boy, a family sibling i can only imagine how many people been trying to ask Wiz Khalifa for a shot to be heard and im gonna be honest im just another tally mark to add to that column but.. how many times can you say you have made dreams come true? I'm asking for an opportunity.. One Shot.. One chance to JUST get my voice heard im not a "gang banger" i dont own a gun, i dont own big watches or bumping rides.. but what i do have is a voice and i feel it needs to be heard. i pray someone gets back to me.. thanks for your time whoever reads' this.

Forum category: