Skip directly to content

one last wish get me to a wiz show

Discussions

• beentaylored420's picture
    Started by
    (03 May '12)

Been a Wiz fan since the beginning before the blow up. Im only 20years young but been living the life of a taylor since 17 I had everything and more in life rented a house for me and the homies, clothes sneakers and jewels for days, cars, women, vacations, goin out everynight buying bottles shit was unreal.....long storey short everything good comes to end right? well it ended horribley for me my pockets were burnt just to get me out of county and my initial lawyer fee..... now i have nothing literally they took my home my car my money my and my lively hood pretty much homeless.... The only thing they didnt take was some clothes and sneakers.....My 21st birthday is may15th, im more than likely going to spend my 22nd in prision I just wanna go to a wiz a show make that happen for me Wiz

Filed Under: Fan talk
on May 03, 2012 at 11:19AM

Been a Wiz fan since the beginning before the blow up. Im only 20years young but been living the life of a taylor since 17 I had everything and more in life rented a house for me and the homies, clothes sneakers and jewels for days, cars, women, vacations, goin out everynight buying bottles shit was unreal.....long storey short everything good comes to end right? well it ended horribley for me my pockets were burnt just to get me out of county and my initial lawyer fee..... now i have nothing literally they took my home my car my money my and my lively hood pretty much homeless.... The only thing they didnt take was some clothes and sneakers.....My 21st birthday is may15th, im more than likely going to spend my 22nd in prision I just wanna go to a wiz a show make that happen for me Wiz

Forum category: 
beentaylored420's picture

man i was more than a fan listening to the music... i was livin it.