Skip directly to content

new world peace revolution

Discussions

• kindbudkid's picture
    Started by
    (26 Mar '13)

In case you havnt noticed lately the world has gone to shit.. I think its time to continue the work of bob marley.. He did great things to bring light to the world and i think it would be a shame to let his progress go to waste..i know we cant change the world but even if we could save a few ppl from destruction i would be happy..wiz you got the power and money to make this happen and our young generation will listen to you.. Its not to late we can fix things for the future but it will take time and teamwork. and im not looking for your money or anything like that.. Just want some time to sit down blow a few blunts and talk about this..lemme know what you think

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Mar 26, 2013 at 13:59PM

In case you havnt noticed lately the world has gone to shit.. I think its time to continue the work of bob marley.. He did great things to bring light to the world and i think it would be a shame to let his progress go to waste..i know we cant change the world but even if we could save a few ppl from destruction i would be happy..wiz you got the power and money to make this happen and our young generation will listen to you.. Its not to late we can fix things for the future but it will take time and teamwork. and im not looking for your money or anything like that.. Just want some time to sit down blow a few blunts and talk about this..lemme know what you think

Forum category: 
upseta_yardie's picture

exactly wat i was searching for , u tell him my friend, n great wizdom successor pls i'm begging for enlightenment