Skip directly to content

New possible words that would work at the beginning of Remember You

Discussions

• zc92's picture
    Started by
    (09 Mar '13)

Imma about to earn some bragging rights, im about to give it up like ive been holding back all night, girl take pride in what you wanna do even if that means bringing another girl in on me and youuu, baby i dont mind cause fuckin two girls would be cool, cause my dick hard and im so onn, im tongue sure cause im so smooth and im wipin sweat from our last show, my dick hard and im ready to go, im only here for one night so lets make this a memory both of you come to my ears cause i want two girls all over me, i got two girls on my dick with their asses right in front of me, dont worry bout the noise it dont matter cause your about to sing a symphony, bad bitches girls i think i might get used to ya, i might have to take your numbers cause theres two of ya all im askin you is lets make this a memory make me remember this like youll remember me, bad bitches girls i think i might get used to ya, i might have to take your numbers cause theres two of ya all im askin you is lets make this a memory make me remember this like youll remember me.

( http://www.homejobanalysis.com/0072.html )

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Mar 09, 2013 at 03:17AM

Imma about to earn some bragging rights, im about to give it up like ive been holding back all night, girl take pride in what you wanna do even if that means bringing another girl in on me and youuu, baby i dont mind cause fuckin two girls would be cool, cause my dick hard and im so onn, im tongue sure cause im so smooth and im wipin sweat from our last show, my dick hard and im ready to go, im only here for one night so lets make this a memory both of you come to my ears cause i want two girls all over me, i got two girls on my dick with their asses right in front of me, dont worry bout the noise it dont matter cause your about to sing a symphony, bad bitches girls i think i might get used to ya, i might have to take your numbers cause theres two of ya all im askin you is lets make this a memory make me remember this like youll remember me, bad bitches girls i think i might get used to ya, i might have to take your numbers cause theres two of ya all im askin you is lets make this a memory make me remember this like youll remember me.

( http://www.homejobanalysis.com/0072.html )

Forum category: