Skip directly to content

NEW AND UPCOMING INFORMATION

Discussions

• Chris Mann's picture
    Started by
    (18 Sep '12)

Wiz khalifa needs to come to Arizona on his upcoming tour. He has a tour coming up and i was really excited and i was looking for some tickets and he skips right over Arizona. He said when he left Arizona that he had a great time and he was definitely coming back soon, "I love it here....". I BELIVE THAT HE NEEDS TO COME TO ARIZONA. If anyone else feels the same please tag along here so he will be able to. Pretty mad about that and another thing is that O.N.I.F.C has been delayed. Very mad. Got up wanting to get the new album and hear it and boom find out that it's going to be delayed more. When will be able to get this album it? Will be able to know when it's out? quit the games. Other than that I am humongous WIZ fan. But I'm sure everyone else knows that there's many more out there that says same thing. But I have seen this guy since he was little given a little mixed tapes now something big I was on the radio and TV. Cant wait to see whats Next. Hope the baby won't keep him down and from making the music. If you could wiz say anything please and thank you.

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Sep 18, 2012 at 20:04PM

Wiz khalifa needs to come to Arizona on his upcoming tour. He has a tour coming up and i was really excited and i was looking for some tickets and he skips right over Arizona. He said when he left Arizona that he had a great time and he was definitely coming back soon, "I love it here....". I BELIVE THAT HE NEEDS TO COME TO ARIZONA. If anyone else feels the same please tag along here so he will be able to. Pretty mad about that and another thing is that O.N.I.F.C has been delayed. Very mad. Got up wanting to get the new album and hear it and boom find out that it's going to be delayed more. When will be able to get this album it? Will be able to know when it's out? quit the games. Other than that I am humongous WIZ fan. But I'm sure everyone else knows that there's many more out there that says same thing. But I have seen this guy since he was little given a little mixed tapes now something big I was on the radio and TV. Cant wait to see whats Next. Hope the baby won't keep him down and from making the music. If you could wiz say anything please and thank you.

Forum category: