Skip directly to content

My request 2 Wiz

Discussions

• VoffKA's picture
    Started by
    (16 Jun '13)

Hi, my name's Vova and I'm from Russia. I've just rigistrated here. I wanna say I can't accept one thing. My friends listen pop punk and punk rock and they are so happy cause their favourite bands comes to Russia from time 2 time. But I ain't got this opportunity. I do want Wiz to come here, in Moscow. There are a lot of your fans and it's our big dream 2 see u here. If somebody read it please answer me. It's really important for us. One concert...it would be great and unbelievable. Thank u 4 yo attention=))) Wiz...we wait 4 u all the time=))) respect!

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Jun 16, 2013 at 15:13PM

Hi, my name's Vova and I'm from Russia. I've just rigistrated here. I wanna say I can't accept one thing. My friends listen pop punk and punk rock and they are so happy cause their favourite bands comes to Russia from time 2 time. But I ain't got this opportunity. I do want Wiz to come here, in Moscow. There are a lot of your fans and it's our big dream 2 see u here. If somebody read it please answer me. It's really important for us. One concert...it would be great and unbelievable. Thank u 4 yo attention=))) Wiz...we wait 4 u all the time=))) respect!

Forum category: