Skip directly to content

Mario Julio

Discussions

• Mario Julio Aurelio's picture
    Started by
    (01 Feb '14)

Hello, do not know if you're reading this! wiz khalifa am waiting for your coming to rio de janeiro, really enjoy your music but you never want to put your witnessed a show where I live all say I'm crazy or something to say you're not famous but I say it is and you are one of the best rappers I've ever heard in my entire life I am wanting to make a tatto Taylor Gang on my chest but I want you Witness the Brazil so I can at least see it or I can talk to you please if you are reading this do a show in rio de janeiro :))) TGOD

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Feb 01, 2014 at 18:05PM

Hello, do not know if you're reading this! wiz khalifa am waiting for your coming to rio de janeiro, really enjoy your music but you never want to put your witnessed a show where I live all say I'm crazy or something to say you're not famous but I say it is and you are one of the best rappers I've ever heard in my entire life I am wanting to make a tatto Taylor Gang on my chest but I want you Witness the Brazil so I can at least see it or I can talk to you please if you are reading this do a show in rio de janeiro :))) TGOD

Forum category: