Skip directly to content

IWISHWIZWOULDRAPONMYBOYFRIEND'SAWESUMBEATS

Discussions

• Awesum_Crawford's picture
    Started by
    (11 Jan '14)

My boyfriend has no clue I'm posting this but it's 2014... The year of Risks.

I moved into my apartment last year July. For about six months my boyfriend has been using my roommate's recording studio to make beats. He's had training before but through his own determination and research, he's progressed with his beats to a point where it's damn scary how amazing he's become (and I'm not just saying that to be the supportive girlfriend but I'm brutally honest with him about what might sound smelly).

It's hard to sit down and have someone blow you away with their talents and wonder how you could get the rest of the world to hear what it is your hearing...

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Jan 11, 2014 at 21:32PM

My boyfriend has no clue I'm posting this but it's 2014... The year of Risks.

I moved into my apartment last year July. For about six months my boyfriend has been using my roommate's recording studio to make beats. He's had training before but through his own determination and research, he's progressed with his beats to a point where it's damn scary how amazing he's become (and I'm not just saying that to be the supportive girlfriend but I'm brutally honest with him about what might sound smelly).

It's hard to sit down and have someone blow you away with their talents and wonder how you could get the rest of the world to hear what it is your hearing...

Forum category: