Skip directly to content

hii my big brother

Discussions

• TeddyGilbertNiane's picture
    Started by
    (23 Aug '12)

I'm listening for it and call me wiz junior by what I like also the younger brother of wiz khalifa I can swear to you that I would do anything to see you become your friend and your brother by heart what I say you're my big brother right now I'm in France and has toulouse wiz I love you with all my heart and I must meet you by that as I am like you I have known in 2008 as a way out you since 2008 say yeah I'm your fan in senegal africa and after I started listening to you the love you choze I only dream of you is brought to you met senegal and follow you everywhere
    wiz khalifa never die and TGOD

Filed Under: Fan talk
on Aug 23, 2012 at 21:30PM

I'm listening for it and call me wiz junior by what I like also the younger brother of wiz khalifa I can swear to you that I would do anything to see you become your friend and your brother by heart what I say you're my big brother right now I'm in France and has toulouse wiz I love you with all my heart and I must meet you by that as I am like you I have known in 2008 as a way out you since 2008 say yeah I'm your fan in senegal africa and after I started listening to you the love you choze I only dream of you is brought to you met senegal and follow you everywhere
wiz khalifa never die and TGOD

Forum category: