Skip directly to content

Give me a minute Taylorgang.

Discussions

• bongmaster420's picture
    Started by
    (15 Jul '12)

Not sure who is gonna see this but here goes. Im 17 years old and tryna get into the music buisness. Music is my life and I have always felt that I have the talent to go hard but im having hard time tapping into that talent. Wiz you have been one of my greatest inspirations to get this music career rollin and just thought if maybe this reached you it would open an opportunity to get a few tips from the big cheese. If this really does make it too you I hope you would have the time to throw some words of advice but if not its cool I understand you are busy and shit. Thanks for the time, TGOD!
    Email: tqseguin@hotmail.com

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Jul 15, 2012 at 12:37PM

Not sure who is gonna see this but here goes. Im 17 years old and tryna get into the music buisness. Music is my life and I have always felt that I have the talent to go hard but im having hard time tapping into that talent. Wiz you have been one of my greatest inspirations to get this music career rollin and just thought if maybe this reached you it would open an opportunity to get a few tips from the big cheese. If this really does make it too you I hope you would have the time to throw some words of advice but if not its cool I understand you are busy and shit. Thanks for the time, TGOD!
Email: tqseguin@hotmail.com

Forum category: