Skip directly to content

GET MONEY!!!

Discussions

• RyanBunker's picture
    Started by
    (23 Apr '12)

Where I'm from a lot of people have this problem, empty pockets! They don't love (or even like) the chase for that cash, you feel me? They need to be motivated! Wiz, come do a free show in L.C.O. Wisconsin! Haha just playin with your dick (no homo). But seriously... HOW WOULD YOU GO ABOUT GETTING OTHERS MOTIVATED? I'm tired of bums, they aren't real. Anyway, do I lead by example or become some type of charity? Help me out!
    Your shit bangs niij. Taylor Allderdice burnt my ears it was so hott! and im still jamming Kush & Orange Juice (no d riding haha, just real talk). Keep doing what your doing. Letta Niij know whassup! GET MONEY

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:14AM

Where I'm from a lot of people have this problem, empty pockets! They don't love (or even like) the chase for that cash, you feel me? They need to be motivated! Wiz, come do a free show in L.C.O. Wisconsin! Haha just playin with your dick (no homo). But seriously... HOW WOULD YOU GO ABOUT GETTING OTHERS MOTIVATED? I'm tired of bums, they aren't real. Anyway, do I lead by example or become some type of charity? Help me out!
Your shit bangs niij. Taylor Allderdice burnt my ears it was so hott! and im still jamming Kush & Orange Juice (no d riding haha, just real talk). Keep doing what your doing. Letta Niij know whassup! GET MONEY

Forum category: