Skip directly to content

Day with Wiz

Discussions

• BwhenimgoneJ's picture
    Started by
    (05 Jun '12)

This is just a thought while driving listen' to Wiz...

We (fans) gotta convince wiz to do a "day in the life","a week on tour" whatever is possible.. First thought that comes to your mind, this kid is whack! Just a crazy ass fan that wants to roll up with the captain. As much as i would love to do that, thats not all its about.

This person shouldn't just be there with the expectation of "chillin" but instead working, make a story about it..something motivational.. something about how he and his crew is working just like we are. You can do what you want with your life its yours. Thats always the first thought that comes to my mind when i talk about his music and people shut it down and say whats that shit it isnt music...it doesnt mean shit. Nah, they just stupid.

I think this would increase his audience and benefit not only him but more people. Lots of people see Wiz as another rapper who just spits verses and smokes weed all day and makes money doing it. They dont appreciate the time he puts in. I really appreciate his music and I am advertising for him everday to all my friends. Some brush it off and dont like said and some thank me for introducing them to his music. Regardless he is out there day in day out workin hard for to satisfy us and we are out there day in day out supportin and advertisin.

I just wanted to start a discussion on this and see where it goes.Im going to keep it short even though i can do this shit all night..half u all prlly stopped reading this already haehah.

Feel free to bring up anything you want to say but please keep it real..SIcC

TGOD,
    B

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Jun 05, 2012 at 20:38PM

This is just a thought while driving listen' to Wiz...

We (fans) gotta convince wiz to do a "day in the life","a week on tour" whatever is possible.. First thought that comes to your mind, this kid is whack! Just a crazy ass fan that wants to roll up with the captain. As much as i would love to do that, thats not all its about.

This person shouldn't just be there with the expectation of "chillin" but instead working, make a story about it..something motivational.. something about how he and his crew is working just like we are. You can do what you want with your life its yours. Thats always the first thought that comes to my mind when i talk about his music and people shut it down and say whats that shit it isnt music...it doesnt mean shit. Nah, they just stupid.

I think this would increase his audience and benefit not only him but more people. Lots of people see Wiz as another rapper who just spits verses and smokes weed all day and makes money doing it. They dont appreciate the time he puts in. I really appreciate his music and I am advertising for him everday to all my friends. Some brush it off and dont like said and some thank me for introducing them to his music. Regardless he is out there day in day out workin hard for to satisfy us and we are out there day in day out supportin and advertisin.

I just wanted to start a discussion on this and see where it goes.Im going to keep it short even though i can do this shit all night..half u all prlly stopped reading this already haehah.

Feel free to bring up anything you want to say but please keep it real..SIcC

TGOD,
B

Forum category: