Skip directly to content

aspiring rapper

Discussions

• stonealotakush's picture
    Started by
    (03 Mar '13)

hey wiz your on of my favorite artists out there man I wanna become a rapper like hardcore because my love for music and the fact that music for me is like my own personal buzz I couldn't live in a world without it but Idk how to get started or get my music out there I haven't gotten a chance to record anything but this is something that's been on my mind since I was like 10 years old and I just don't know how to get the money to start up or whered id even begin I live in a town called auburn Indiana and well theres not much here any info on how to get started or maybe some help would be appreiciated and wiz I looked forward to smoking some khalifa kush with you someday lol.

Filed Under: Questions
on Mar 03, 2013 at 14:44PM

hey wiz your on of my favorite artists out there man I wanna become a rapper like hardcore because my love for music and the fact that music for me is like my own personal buzz I couldn't live in a world without it but Idk how to get started or get my music out there I haven't gotten a chance to record anything but this is something that's been on my mind since I was like 10 years old and I just don't know how to get the money to start up or whered id even begin I live in a town called auburn Indiana and well theres not much here any info on how to get started or maybe some help would be appreiciated and wiz I looked forward to smoking some khalifa kush with you someday lol.

Forum category: