Skip directly to content

AskWiz.com domain

Discussions

• Carothers Billingsley's picture
    Started by
    (03 Dec '12)

Hello,
    My name is Carothers "Trey" Billingsley, owner of the web domain askwiz.com. I reached out to you on Facebook as well. I've seen that Vh1 had a bit called "Ask Wiz".
    I am currently offering this domain for sale.
    Should your organization be interested in acquiring this domain, please feel free to contact me.
    You can contact by email at carbill3@gmail.com, or by phone at (614) 572-4864.
    I look forward to your response. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Carothers Billingsley
    askwiz.com

Here are a few stats. The word "ask" generates over 2 million searches per month. The word "wiz" genrates over 65,000 searches per month. That's per month! This is a tremendous income oppurtunity for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Filed Under: Feedback and Suggestions
on Dec 03, 2012 at 15:03PM

Hello,
My name is Carothers "Trey" Billingsley, owner of the web domain askwiz.com. I reached out to you on Facebook as well. I've seen that Vh1 had a bit called "Ask Wiz".
I am currently offering this domain for sale.
Should your organization be interested in acquiring this domain, please feel free to contact me.
You can contact by email at carbill3@gmail.com, or by phone at (614) 572-4864.
I look forward to your response. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Carothers Billingsley
askwiz.com

Here are a few stats. The word "ask" generates over 2 million searches per month. The word "wiz" genrates over 65,000 searches per month. That's per month! This is a tremendous income oppurtunity for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Forum category: