Skip directly to content

ART

Discussions

• James King's picture
    Started by
    (12 Dec '13)

Yo wiz, my name is James king. I'm a youngin doin my thing outa charlotte NC. Im a painter tryin to stack my paper.my dream is to have an album cover with you one day. But I'm really tryna work the industry and perfect my craft. I really jus wanted to let yall and wiz know how much this music means to me. Wiz has helped me stay motivated through fuckin everything and I owe so much to him and everyone behind him. Here's a link to some of my art . My paintings rnt the most g. But they the most me. Hope yall enjoy the work I have put together in the past few months.

I guess I can't post my link.. But y'all need to go to hustle-paints.tumblr.com

Filed Under: News
on Dec 12, 2013 at 23:03PM

Yo wiz, my name is James king. I'm a youngin doin my thing outa charlotte NC. Im a painter tryin to stack my paper.my dream is to have an album cover with you one day. But I'm really tryna work the industry and perfect my craft. I really jus wanted to let yall and wiz know how much this music means to me. Wiz has helped me stay motivated through fuckin everything and I owe so much to him and everyone behind him. Here's a link to some of my art . My paintings rnt the most g. But they the most me. Hope yall enjoy the work I have put together in the past few months.

I guess I can't post my link.. But y'all need to go to hustle-paints.tumblr.com

Forum category: